Sport meets Style
Inspired by SKODA's rich history at the Monte Carlo rally stage, the Rapid Monte Carlo hints sporting pedigree. In addition to the standard features on the Rapid, the Monte Carlo is equipped with xenon headlights, panoramic glass roof, rear parking sensors, privacy glass, light assist and rain sensor as standard.Download Brochure Book a Test Drive Ask A Question
Got a question?
Panoramic glass roof
The large fixed panoramic glass roof offers an enchanting view up and is an exclusive standard feature to the Rapid Monte Carlo. For added comfort, two manually operated blinds cover the whole roof from the inside.
The ample room available in the interior and luggage space is a key feature of all ŠKODA cars. The Rapid Spaceback is no exception, and is able to carry up to five people with ease. With ample interior width and plenty of legroom in the rear seats, the car allows four adults to travel in comfort even on long journeys.
Your car and smartphone are now in perfect sync. The SmartLink^ system delivers a seamless connection between your car and smartphone using Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ interfaces. Whether you want to select and listen to music on your smartphone or receive turn-by-turn directions, all of this is mirrored on the central display.
Rapid Monte Carlo Range
RAPID MONTE CARLO 81TSI Manual
7 Speed DSG
From $24,990 driveaway*
RAPID MONTE CARLO 92TSI DSG
7 Speed DSG
From $27,790 driveaway*
RAPID MONTE CARLO 81TSI Manual and 92TSI DSG, Standard Equipment:
- Six airbags – Dual Front, front side and curtain airbags
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control (incl. ABS, EBD, ASR, Multi-Collision Brake and Hill Hold Control)
- Xenon headlights
- Rear parking sensors◊
- Front fog lights with cornering function
- Panoramic glass roof
- Touch screen 5.0” Swing radio with MP3 player including Bluetooth® audio and streaming, USB, AUX and SD card slot
- 6 Arkamys® Surround Sound speakers
- 3-spoke multi-functional leather steering wheel for radio and phone
- Rain Sensor and Light Assist
- Green Tech– engine “Start Stop” and Brake Energy Recuperation~
- Height-adjustable driver and passenger seat
- Power adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- Privacy glass (Sunset)
- Monte Carlo design pack (incl. black headlight and foglight surround, black grille, black side mirrors, prolonged glass tailgate, door sills, instrument cluster)
- Savio black alloy wheels 7J×17”
*Manufacturer's Recommended Driveaway Price (MRDP) is an average, estimate price which includes the recommended retail price, 12 months private registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), an estimated dealer delivery charge, stamp duty, options entered during the configuration process, and other applicable statutory charges. Options and metallic paint may be available for an additional cost. Please see your local ŠKODA dealer to confirm your individual price. The above pricing does not take into account any campaign/promotion that may be current in relation to any of the above models. For information regarding any current campaign, please contact your local ŠKODA dealer. ŠKODA Australia reserves the right to change, supersede or extend all offers at its discretion. ◊Safety technologies are not a substitute for the driver's responsibility for the vehicle. ~Reactivation of "Start Stop" will not occur in certain conditions.